Install & Activate Bannerify
Install & Run the Figma plugin
How to run Bannerify inside of Figma
Activate Bannerify Pro
How to buy and use a Pro license key
Detailed docs with short screencaps
Bannerify Video Tutorials
Full step-by-step video walkthroughs
Frequently Asked Questions
Common issues issues you may run into
Details about how Bannerify works
Find email receipts and PDF invoices
Manage your Pro subscription
Bannerify Free vs Pro
Compare Free vs Pro features
- Criminally easy timeline animation and real-time previews inside Figma.
- Export to HTML/CSS, GSAP,
<canvas>, Google Ads, DoubleClick and many more.
- Export your animated banners to GIFs or MP4/WebM video files.
- Create your own animations, or use dozens of professional presets.
- Set a maximum file size (kb) per banner for automatic asset optimization.
- Optionally include static fallback “backup” JPG for every banner.
- Impress your clients with beautifully responsive HTML preview pages (with optionally auto-upload to Netlify).
- Automatically saves all of your exported banners and preview page as a single .zip file.
Was this page helpful?